DEFINITION OF STEEL GRATING
Steel grating is a kind of open steel member with its bearing bars& cross bars jointing at their intersections either by welding or by locking.
GENERAL INFORMATION OF STEEL GRATING
- Bearing bar - A flat bar withstanding the main load is in consistent with the span direction.
- Bearing bar pitch - The distance center to center of the two adjacent bearing bars.
- Cross bar-The connecting bars, made from twisted bar, round bar or flat bar, which extend across the bearing bars.
- Cross bar pitch - The distance center to center of the two adjacent cross bars.
- Length - The maximum dimension of a grating panel, measured parallel to the bearing bars, & in the same direction as the bearing bars.
- Width - The maximum dimension of a grating panel, measured perpendicular to the bearing bars, & in the same direction as the cross bars.
GENERAL USAGE OF GRATING
Flooring, Catwalk, Mezzanines/decking, Stair tread, Fencing, Vault bin floor, Ramp, Dock, Trench cover, Window and machinery safe guards, wash rack, Ventilation screen, Storage rack, Suspended ceiling, Drainage pit cover and so on and so forth.
FIELDS OF APPLICATION
Light chemical industry, Petro-chemistry, Machinery industry, Textile chemistry, Port engineering, Oil and grease chemistry, Agriculture husbandry, Horticulture, Steel industry, Waste disposal, Food processing, Aquatic breeding, Fertilizer industry, Pharmaceutical industry, Parking lot, Cement plant, Oil refinery, Mining and refinery, Power plant, Public utilities, Marine engineering, Shipbuilding construction material industry, Defense project, Airport project, Water plant, Sewage disposal, Paper and pulp industry, Construction industry, Transportation industry, Automotive industry and so forth.